Ethembeni Crisis Care Centre registered non-profit organization, based at eMangangeni in KwaNdengezi Township, Ward 12 the sub-structure of EThekwini Municipality, Durban Metro, KwaZulu-Natal province, South Africa.
In the year 2003, the community of KwaNdengezi realized the need of rehabilitation Centre owing to the high rate of domestic violence on women, vulnerable children and other related abuse targeted on women and children, the lack of information and knowledge of relevant institutions to assist with social problems.
Through the above mentioned issues a gap was bridged in combatting the abuse amongst women and children in 2004 Ethembeni Crisis Care Centre was established.
Is to Protect, Support and accommodate abused women and children in the Shelter.
Promote self-esteem, encourage the hopeless individuals and motivate the victims of domestic violence to be survivors of domestic violence, and support survivors of HIV/AIDS.
To be the leading agent of change, hope and care by empowering people in all spheres to be the advocate of Ubuntu (humanity).
- Accommodating Abused Women and Children in Shelter
- human trafficking.
- Conducting of Human Rights workshops in the community
- Developing Life-Skills in the community
- Teaching the community with Natural Resources and Agriculture
- Youth in Sports Development
- Supporting of HIV/AIDS victims
- Schools outreach programmes